Online Class Resources
Starting Up Our Online Classrooms
This year we begin using a new set of online classroom tools to help teachers expand their reach. Students can find the documents, assignments, and calendars they need whether at school, at home or on the move. Teachers can expand the use of interactive elements of their classroom to include online discussions, quizzes and announcements.
It all happens within an easy to use online class that may be viewed from any device and is available to parents.
Take a look at a few benefits of the new system:
- Allows far greater online interaction between faculty and students
- Each classroom has its calendar that feeds into your personal calendar
- Integrates video, audio, internet resources into the lesson
- Classroom materials are always available and easy to find on any device
Pulling it All Together for Parents and Students
Keeping track of seven classes can be a challenge for both students and parents. Our new system provides an easy to use portal that pulls it all together into a single place for students and parents. Current parents and students can log into the our SPX Community page to view their portal where they find:
- Access to all of a student’s classes
- Single calendar of classroom events with easy to use filters
- Easy to find school schedules and calendar
See Grades and Reports Online
We continue to use NetSPX for all schedules, grades, and report cards this year. We promote parent & teacher communication through publishing grades on our NetSPX tool. Parents and students can find the latest grades and classroom averages. It provides an easy way for parents and students to discuss grades between progress reports and report cards.
Our current parents and students can log into the NetSPX tool here.