Experience the excitement of a day at St. Pius X High School
Our shadow program gives eighth grade and transfer students a chance to shadow a St. Pius X student and experience a typical morning in the life of an SPX Panther.
What You Need to Know
- Bring the signed parent/guardian permission slip
- Park in the circle drive
- Arrive at 7:45 a.m. at the Admissions Office
- Wear a current school uniform or appropriate school attire
- Bring a lunch or money for lunch
- Pick up the future panther in the Admissions Office at 12:30 p.m.
For more information about our shadow program, please contact Eva Dix in the Admissions Office at 713.579.7502 or email@example.com.