The Booster Club is open to all coaches, staff, parents and guardians. Each sport is encouraged to have at least two representatives present at each meeting.
2016-2017 Meeting Dates
The Booster Club meets once a month at 6 p.m. in the Frost Cafeteria.
- August 15 - Coaches Spotlight for Football, Volleyball and Cross Country
- September 19 - Spotlight on Sports Medicine Program, Knights of Columbus Presentation
- October 17 - Positive Coaching Alliance
- November 14 - Spotlight on Athletic Nutrition
- December 12 - Coaches Spotlight for Basketball, Swimming and Soccer
- January 9 - Coaches Spotlight for Golf, Rugby and Lacrosse
- February 13 - Coaches Spotlight for Baseball, Softball and Tennis
- March 6 - Coaches Spotlight for Track, College Recruiting for Athletes
- April 10 - SPX long term athletic facilities plan
- May 15 - Coaches Spotlight for Strength Training and Summer Maintenance
- Booster Club ByLaws (as of Sept. 21, 2015)
Parents and/or guardians interested in assisting in any SPX athletic related events, please contact President Jackie Vitulli. Our program directly benefits from your participation. We appreciate your past support and look forward to another successful year.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Dinner 6-8 p.m. | Herzstein Gym
Gaming 7-10 p.m. | The Commons
SPX Booster Club at Work
The Booster Club contributed more than $84,000 towards Panther athletics, which included:
- A NEW WEIGHT ROOM
- Practice Field
- District and sports banners in the gym
- TAPPS banner on football field
- Baseball/softball batting cage improvements and equipment
- Concussion software for athletes
- Video equipment
- Soccer goals and nets
- Field grooming machine
- Male and female athlete college scholarship
- Parsley Field updates
Thanks to all our great supporters who made this possible!
The Panther's Den
The Panther's Den is a spirit store located in Frost Cafeteria. Panther merchandise and apparel may be purchased on Friday during the lunch period. Panther's Den clothing is NOT always St. Pius X High School dress code approved. Please contact Pam Roberts with any questions.
The Booster Club hosts winter, spring and summer sports banquets. Please check the school calendar for information and updates.
- December 7, 2016 - Fall Sports Banquet
- March 22, 2017 - Winter Sports Banquet
- May 17, 2017 - Spring Sports Banquet