In addition to excellence in the classroom and community, St. Pius X also displays a strong commitment to athletic excellence in both boys and girls sports.
More than 70 percent of SPX students participate in some kind of athletic activity during their four years of high school. Our student-athletes learn lessons on the playing fields that stay with them as they enter adult life.
With 21 sports to choose from, Panther athletics teaches students about:
- Setting goals and working to achieve them
- Functioning as part of a team
- Leadership and socialization
- Winning and losing
- Healthy living
- And more...
St. Pius X is a participating member of the following:
- Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS)
- Texas Youth Rugby Association (TYRA)