What is the Raffle?
The Raffle is a school-wide fundraiser to support general operations at St. Pius X High School. It is driven by the student-led Raffle Promotions Committee. All SPX students are expected to sell a minimum of $320 in raffle tickets each year. In return, they earn school-wide holidays and additional incentives.
Why is the Raffle important?
Because tuition does not cover the cost of educating a St. Pius X student, the Raffle helps close the $2,400 gap per student. Some specifics include:
- Keeping tuition low for all SPX families
- Providing financial aid to qualified students and families
- Fostering the best faculty through competitive salaries
- Supporting and upgrading our technology
- Maintaining our 25+ acres of grounds and buildings
Key Raffle dates
Raffle Begins: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Raffle Drawing: Friday, March 26, 2021
Collection Dates: 2/2, 2/9, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9 and 3/23
1st Holiday: Friday, February 12, 2021
2nd Holiday: Friday, March 12, 2021
3rd Holiday: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Student Raffle Incentives - Learn how much you need to sell by each collection day to earn holidays and other great incentives!
- Grand Prize: $5,000 Visa Gift Card
- 2nd: $3,000 Via Gift Card
- 3rd: $1,500 Visa Gift Card
- 4th: $500 Visa Gift Card
tickets and pricing
- Raffle tickets can be purchased from any SPX student, faculty or staff member.
- Tickets are 1 for $10 or a book of 3 for $20.
- Cash or checks ONLY! No credit cards or crowd funding accepted.
- Students who do not sell their quota of tickets are required to be at school or logged-on (if Distance Learners) on Raffle holidays.
- You may make a contribution to the Raffle in lieu of selling tickets for a tax-deductible donation by filling out the form below.