What is the Raffle?
The Raffle is the school-wide fundraiser to support general operations at St. Pius X High School. It is driven by the student-led Raffle Promotions Committee. All SPX students are expected to sell a minimum of $320 in raffle tickets each year. In return they earn school-wide holidays and additional incentives based on sales.
The 2020 Raffle kicks off with a pep rally on Wednesday, January 22. The Raffle drawing is held on Friday, March 27.
- 2020 Student Raffle Incentives - Learn how much you need to sell by each collection day to earn holidays, wear a Raffle t-shirt to school and more!
Why is the Raffle important?
Because tuition does not cover the cost of educating a St. Pius X student, the Raffle helps close the $2,400 gap per student. Some specifics include:
- Keeping tuition low for all SPX families
- Providing financial aid to qualified students and families
- Fostering the best faculty through competitive salaries
- Maintaining our 25+ acres of grounds and buildings
- Supporting and upgrading our technology
How do I purchase Raffle tickets and how much do they cost?
- Raffle tickets can be purchased from any SPX student, faculty or staff member.
- $20 for a book of 3 tickets or $10 per ticket
- Cash or checks ONLY! No credit cards or crowd funding accepted.