ST PIUS X HIGH SCHOOL EXAM SCHEDULE
Grades 9, 10, and 11
- Second semester examinations will be May 24-25 and May 29-30, 2018, from 8:00 – 11:15 or 11:45, according to the schedule below.
- Students are required to attend school ONLY at the times they must take exams. They may leave each day after their exams are finished. Please check the schedule carefully for dismissal times and for pick-up times.
- The library will be open for quiet study when students are not scheduled for an exam. Students will not be allowed in the hallways during exam times to assure a quiet atmosphere.
- ALL exams missed due to conflicts or illness will be given May 30 beginning at 8:00 a.m. Students will arrange with the Principal to make-up exams.
- Teachers will also assist students in re-scheduling to May 30 ONLY if there is a conflict with another course exam or if students are ill. They will notify the Principal in order for the student to be scheduled into an exam room.
- The Principal must approve all other exam schedule changes. There is a $25.00 fee for re-scheduling exams for reasons other than conflicts or illness. Exam days are considered school days and absences must be excused.
For a printable version of the Grades 9-11 schedule and information, click here.
Grade 12 Only
- ALL make-ups and exam conflicts will be given May 11 at 10:15 a.m. Teachers and counselors will assist students in re-scheduling to this time if there is a conflict.
- Seniors: National Exams take precedence over finals. If you have a conflict, please reschedule your final exam with Mrs. Larsen.
For a printable version of the Grades 12 schedule and information, click here.
Monday May 7 – AP Chemistry National Exam 8:00 a.m.
Monday May 14 – AP Biology National Exam 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday May 15 – Calculus AB, BC National Exam 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday May 15 – AP Computer Science A and AP French National Exam 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday May 16 – AP English Language 8:00 a.m.
Thursday May 17 – AP Statistics National Exam 12:00 p.m.
Friday May 18 – AP Latin National Exam 12:00 p.m.