Panther Athletes/Families –
Important Dates (November)
02 | Cross Country State Championship Meet, Winter Seasons Officially Begin (basketball, soccer, swimming), Boys Soccer Tryouts Begin
04 | Winter Sports Parent Meetings (virtual - zoom links below)
06 | Varsity Football vs. San Antonio Christian (Youth Night / Alumni Tailgate)
08 | Topgolf Fundraiser (football - see below)
10 | Volleyball State Playoffs - Area (TBD)
11 | Early Signing Day (non-football), Progress Reports Published (lose/gain eligibility)
16 | Booster Club Meeting (virtual)
20 | Football State Playoffs - Area (TBD)
21 | Volleyball State Championship (TBD)
23 | Thanksgiving Holiday Break begins (no school) - Athletics continues as scheduled (practices and games)
27 | State Football Playoffs - Regionals (TBD)
REMINDER: General Admissions Ticket Sales for Football
Home Games - As noted within communications on September 30th, we are unable to offer any additional general admission tickets for the remainder of this season due to safety reasons.
Away Games - Ticket allocation for away games will be communicated to event participants via the Head Coach/Program Director.
Football Fundraiser - Sunday, Nov. 8
Adults Only - Register Here
Winter Sports Contacts
- Boys Basketball, Brandon Mouton
- Girls Basketball, DeMya Wheatfall
- Boys Soccer, Nick Merricks
- Girls Soccer, Laura Flores
- Swimming, Jessica Peterson
Winter Sports Meetings
All meetings will take place on Wednesday, November 4th at 6:30 pm. The Zoom meeting hyperlinks are included below:
- Boys Basketball - Meeting ID: 839 7127 6190; Passcode: PANTHERS
- Girls Basketball - Meeting ID: 741 6211 3416; Passcode: rgM9z4
- Boys Soccer - Meeting ID: 834 357 2085; Passcode: Soccer
- Girls Soccer - Meeting ID: 799 4545 7206, Passcode: 0RPPyP
Please contact Jessica Peterson for the info regarding the swim meeting - it will take place on a different day/time, which is TBD.
Winter Sports Schedules
Ticket Sales for Winter Sports
- Boys Basketball - 130 tickets will be allocated per game (inclusive of all levels and teams). Ticket required for entry into gym. Purchases are final - no refunds.
- Girls Basketball - 130 tickets will be allocated per game (inclusive of all levels and teams). Ticket required for entry into gym. Purchases are final - no refunds.
- No entry fee required for Girls/Boys Soccer
IMPORTANT - At this time, ticket purchasing information will be communicated to the families of participants and opposing teams only. Should this change, we will be sure to notify the SPX Community.
- All winter sports (all levels) - Ticket allocation is at the discretion of the school/organization hosting the contest. Ticket allocation for away games will be communicated to event participants via the Head Coach/Program Director.
If you are unable to attend events in person, all games that take place in the Herzstein Gym or on Parsley Field will be live streamed through the NFHS Network!
Livestream availability for away contests is at the discretion of the school/organization hosting the contest. All livestream information will be communicated to contest participants by the Head Coach/Program Director.
COVID-19 Protocol for Spectators (Basketball and Soccer)
- Face Coverings Required at all times (except when eating or drinking)
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Basketball Seating - do NOT sit on the areas marked with tape
- Soccer Seating - do NOT sit on the areas marked with orange paint
Parents and athletes are also encouraged to watch the Athletics Onboarding. Please download the presentation to your computer for the best viewing experience.
SPX Athletics- Follow on Social!
Athletic Department Contact Information
Jeffrey S. Feller, CMAA
Office – 713.579.7530
Assistant Athletic Director
Erin Van Wassenhove
Strength and Conditioning Coordinator