Take a Look Tuesday
View SPX from a different perspective
We invite interested parents and students who are exploring their high school options to spend 90 minutes on campus on select Tuesdays each month.
Our guests have the chance to:
- Tour the SPX campus with student guides
- Experience our school in session
- Meet key administrators
- Set up an admissions account
What Can I Learn?
This informal setting allows you to meet other parents and students searching for a high school home. You get a free exchange of topics that range from the admissions process to our curriculum to our Dominican heritage. You also interact with our student guides who share their unique perspectives on life at SPX.
Create an Admissions Account!
New for this year, SPX is using an online admission portal for parents of applicants. Completing the Take a Look Tuesday form also creates an account through which you can track the entire application process.
It provides you with:
- contact information for our admissions team
- online ways to communicate with us
- all the forms and checklists needed to complete your application