For international applicants, we require the following items to review students for admissions:
- Online application and $75 application fee.
- Copy of Passport.
- High school transcript/marksheet
- Must be transcribed in English.
- English proficiency test results (TOEFL or Duolingo.)
- Proof of Funding Source.
- Virtual Interview (once all items are received.)
Tuition for international students is $23,900 for the 2023-2024 school year. If a student applies and is accepted, they are then required to pay an additional $500 deposit upon submission of their enrollment contract to start the I-20 process.
If you are interested in applying, you may indicate this by completing our International Student Inquiry form.
If you have any questions about these requirements, please contact Johnny Misleh, Director of Enrollment.
For questions regarding our homestay program for students in need of boarding.