FAST: Your path to financial aid at SPX
All families seeking financial aid must complete an online application for it through the Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) program. First-year and returning families complete the same application each year. The application process has a $43 non-refundable fee paid by credit card.
FAST Access & Decisions
We use FAST so that our process
- provides an objective view on each family's need
- keeps your financial documents with a secure third party
- is available to you 24 hours a day
- guides you through the application
Families need to
- submit a complete application through the FAST program
- upload all documentation to FAST (please do not send to SPX)
- meet the FAST deadlines shown below
The school will notify first-year students of their financial assistance status along with their acceptance letter. Families of returning students will be notified of their financial assistance status by early April.
Financial aid awards are for tuition only; books and other fees are not covered.
Know Your Financial Aid Deadlines
February 15, 2021 - Application and Documents Due:
2020 W2 and\or 1099
2020 Tax Return, if filed by Feb. 15, 2021
Most Recent Paycheck Stub
Mortgage Statement, if applicable
2019 Tax Return with W2 and\or 1099
March 31, 2021 - Documents Due:
- 2020 Tax Return