FAST: Your path to financial aid at SPX
All families seeking financial aid must complete an online application for it through the Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) program. First-year and returning families complete the same application each year. The application process has a $43 non-refundable fee paid by credit card.
FAST Access & Decisions
We use FAST so that our process
- provides an objective view on each family's need
- keeps your financial documents with a secure third party
- is available to you 24 hours a day
- guides you through the application
Families need to
- submit a complete application through the FAST program
- meet the FAST deadlines shown below
The school will notify first-year students of their financial assistance status along with their acceptance letter. Families of returning students will be notified of their financial assistance status by early April. Families of all students receiving financial aid for the first time at St. Pius X High School are required to schedule an appointment with the Head of School to be informed of the monetary award amount and the required expectations for financial assistance.
Financial aid awards are for tuition only; books and other fees are not covered.
Know Your Financial Aid Deadlines