FAST: Your path to financial aid at SPX
All families seeking financial aid must complete an online application for it through the Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) program. First-year and returning families complete the same application each year. The application process has a $43 non-refundable fee paid by credit card.
To ensure priority consideration, financial aid paperwork should be submitted no later than February 18, 2019. Financial Aid applications without complete information will not be considered until the secondary review date of June 15, 2019.
Financial Aid for 2019-20 School Year
Access the FAST program and apply for financial aid for the 2019-2020 school year. If you would like to apply or have questions, please contact Denise Hyland in the Business Office at email@example.com or 713.579.7510.
FAST Access & Decisions
We use FAST so that our process
- provides an objective view on each family's need
- keeps your financial documents with a secure third party
- is available to you 24 hours a day
- guides you through the application
Families need to
- submit a complete application through the FAST program
- meet the FAST deadlines shown below
The school will notify first-year students of their financial assistance status along with their acceptance letter. Families of returning students will be notified of their financial assistance status by early April. Families of all students receiving financial aid for the first time at St. Pius X High School are required to schedule an appointment with the Head of School to be informed of the monetary award amount and the required expectations for financial assistance.
Financial aid awards are for tuition only; books and other fees are not covered.
Know Your Financial Aid Deadlines
Families should have completed the following:
- Completed the FAST application
- Submit the following documents to FAST
- 2017 signed tax return with W2 and/or Form 1099
- 2017 W2 and/or Form 1099
- IRS Form 4506-T for prior two years
- Copy of most recent payroll stub of parent or guardian
- 2018 signed tax return must be filed with FAST by March 31 in order for award to be granted