Online Class Resources
Keep Up Using Our Online Classrooms
St. Pius X High Schools uses online classroom tools to help teachers expand their reach. Students can find necessary documents, assignments, and calendars whether at school, at home or on the move. Teachers can expand the use of interactive elements of their classroom to include online discussions, quizzes and announcements.
It all happens within an easy to use online class that may be viewed from any device and is available to parents.
Take a look at a few benefits of the system:
- Allows far greater online interaction between faculty and students
- Each classroom has its calendar that feeds into your personal calendar
- Integrates video, audio, internet resources into the lesson
- Classroom materials are always available and easy to find on any device
Pulling it All Together for Parents and Students
Keeping track of classes can be a challenge for both students and parents. Our online community has an easy to use portal that pulls it all together into a single place for students and parents. Current parents and students can log into the our SPX Community page to view their portal where they find:
- Access to all of a student’s classes
- Single calendar of classroom events with easy to use filters
- Easy to find school schedules and calendar
- PDF versions of report cards and schedules
See Grades and Reports Online
Students and parents use the same system to review their grades on-line. A dashboard provides parents with access to student grades during the semester as well as their progress reports and report cards. It is a parent's one-stop shop for classes, assignments, and results.