Learning for Success
The Learning for Success Program is a complete structure of support designed to meet the needs of individual students based on their diagnosed learning differences.
In the Learning for Success Program, we look at every student as an individual and work with them to reach their potential and instill a joy for learning they can carry with them throughout their lives.
The program includes the following:
- Academic Strategies classes for 9th through 12th grade selected students
- Tutorial management
- Classroom observation and support
- Documentation that SPX is accommodating students' needs
- Math and reading programs, as needed
- Summer programs
- College preparatory curriculum designed to meet the needs of individual students
- Parent support program
- Consultation and assistance in resolving learning difference issues
- Individualized accommodation plans
Helping students realize their potential
Our Purpose: To help students with diagnosed learning differences realize their own potential and teach them how to achieve academic success without modification to the college preparatory curriculum.
Ready to take your first step to becoming a member of the Learning for Success program?
Class of 2023
Olivia ’23 is a sweet, confident young woman who enjoys playing on the volleyball and lacrosse teams at SPX. When she’s not on the court or fields she enjoys spending time with her friends and singing!
Class of 2022
Max ‘22 is an all-around amazing young man! A member of the football and rugby teams and a student ambassador, Max is the kind of kid that embodies the spirit of a Veritas man both on campus and off. During the spring semester while students were quarantined at home, Max and his mother worked together to make masks and caps for front-line workers.