At St. Pius X High School
- you should always practice what you preach
- diversity is a beautiful thing
- every student has a special gift
- your school should feel like home
- in preparing our students for the rigors of college life
- in a caring and supporting learning environment
- in challenging our students to realize their full potential
My daughter is making friends from across the city. I'm very impressed with their families, the fact that we share the same values and want the same things for our children.
MICHELLE ARCHER, MOTHER OF MEREDITH '15
You can be more open with your faith when you go to a Catholic school.
ESTEFANIA GUTHRIE '16