it's worth the ride
St. Pius X High School students in grades 9-12 come from more than 127 zip codes in the greater Houston area. We are excited to offer transportation services for students living in the Bellaire/West U, Cypress/Tomball and I-45 Corridor/Woodlands/Spring areas and surrounding communities.
As you consider your child's education plans for next year, know that the benefits of St. Pius X's college-prep curriculum may simply be a ride away.
Effective immediately, no bus lines will have a 6:15 p.m. pick up on Fridays. All students who need a ride on the bus will need to catch the 3:45 departure bus.
All lines are contingent upon demand. If there are not enough interested students in a line, it will be discontinued.
St. Pius X will offer morning pick-up and after school or evening drop-off via the following routes:
Orange Line - Bellaire/West U area
At this time, the Orange Line will be able to transport up to 50 students for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Bed Bath and Beyond - Meyerland Plaza
700 Meyerland Plaza, Houston, TX 77096
- Before School - Depart 7:05 a.m.
- After School - Depart 3:45 p.m. & 6:15 p.m. | Arrive 4:20 p.m. & 6:50 p.m.
- Randalls - Buffalo Speedway & Holcombe - FULL
3131 W. Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77025
- Before School - Depart 7 a.m.
- After School - Depart 3:45 p.m. & 6:15 p.m. | Arrive 4:40 p.m. & 7:10 p.m.
The stops are less than two miles apart and have a pick up and drop off time difference of less than seven minutes.
Black Line - Cypress/Tomball area
At this time, the Black Line requires a minimum of 12 reservations to run for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church
11507 Huffmeister Rd, Houston, TX 77065
- Before School - Depart 6:40 a.m.
- After School - Depart 3:45 p.m. & 6:15 p.m. | Arrive 4:45 p.m. & 7:15 p.m.
- Willowbrook REI (next to the closed Golf Galaxy)
17717 Tomball Pkwy, Houston, TX 77064
- Before School Pickup Only - Depart 7 a.m.
Macy's at Willowbrook Mall
4000 Willowbrook Mall, Houston, TX 77070
- After School Dropoff Only - Depart 3:45 p.m. & 6:15 p.m. | Arrive 4:20 p.m. & 6:50 p.m.
Gray Line - I-45 Corridor/Woodlands/Spring
At this time, the Gray Line requires a minimum of 12 reservations to run for the 2018-2019 school year.
- I-45 & The Woodlands Parkway (exact location to be determined)
- I-45 & Louetta (exact location to be determined)
Please Note: Departure and arrival times are tentative and subject to a 5-10 minute variance.
Online reservations are now being accepted for all three lines for the 2018-2019 school year. In order for the Black Line and Gray Line to run, there must be a minimum of 12 reservations per line prior to the start of the school year. If there are not enough interested students in a line, it will be discontinued.
Please Note: There will have to be material interest in the transportation service in order for the program to move forward.