All Future and Current SPX AthLetes
The SPX Athletic Department requires all athletes to complete and bring to school a set of forms and paperwork. The complete set must be on file before playing or trying out for any sport at St. Pius X High School.
All forms, fees and a copy of health insurance must be submitted together in one packet. Download a printable checklist of forms.
List of Forms
- Code of Conduct
- Consent Form
- Medical History and Physical Evaluation Form
- Steroid Use Form
- TAPPS Acknowledgement of Rules
- Athletics Travel Card
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Sports Photos Order Form
Download the complete set of forms in one PDF file.
Athletics fees are $100 for football, rugby and lacrosse and $75 for all other sports. The fee is due when the athlete makes the team.
Note to Current Parents
Current parents also have access to the forms through the Parent Portal. Please follow the below steps to access
- Click on SPX Community link at top of page
- Enter Username and Password
- Parent Portal opens, select the "Forms & Info" tab
- Click on the "Athletics Folder
- Download the form(s) you need