All Future and Current SPX AthLetes
The SPX Athletic Department requires all athletes to complete and bring to school a set of forms and paperwork. The complete set must be on file before playing or trying out for any sport at St. Pius X High School.
All forms, fees and a copy of health insurance must be submitted together in one packet. Download a printable checklist of forms.
List of Forms
- Physical Evaluation Form
- Medical History Form
- Parent Consent Form
- Code of Conduct
- TAPPS Acknowledgement of Rules
- Steroid Use Form
- Athletics Travel Card
- A Copy of Health Insurance Card
- (Extra) Athletics Photo Order Form
Download the complete set of forms in one PDF file.
Athletics fees are $125 for football, rugby and lacrosse and $75 for all other sports. The fee is due when the athlete makes the team.
Note to Current Parents
Current parents also have access to the forms through the Parent Portal. Please follow the below steps to access
- Click on SPX Community link at top of page
- Enter Username and Password
- Parent Portal opens, select the "Forms & Info" tab
- Click on the "Athletics Folder
- Download the form(s) you need