What is the Raffle?
The Raffle is the school-wide fundraiser to support general operations at St. Pius X High School. It is driven by the student-led Raffle Promotions Committee. All SPX students are expected to sell a minimum of $320 in raffle tickets each year. In return they earn school-wide holidays and additional incentives based on sales.
The 2017 Raffle Rodeo kicks off with a pep rally on Wednesday, January 25. The Raffle drawing is held on Friday, March 24.
- 2017 Student Raffle Incentives - Learn how much you need to sell by each collection day to earn holidays, wear a Raffle t-shirt to school and more!
Why is the Raffle important?
Because tuition does not cover the cost of educating a St. Pius X student, the Raffle helps close the $2,200 gap per student. Some specifics include:
- Keeping tuition low for all SPX families
- Providing financial aid to qualified students and families
- Fostering the best faculty through competitive salaries
- Maintaining our 25+ acres of grounds and buildings
- Supporting and upgrading our technology
How do I purchase Raffle tickets and how much do they cost?
- Raffle tickets can be purchased from any SPX student, faculty or staff member.
- $20 for a book of 3 tickets or $10 per ticket (Books include coupon for a FREE Dr. Gleem's Car Wash - a $12.99 value)
- Cash or checks ONLY! No credit cards or crowd funding accepted.
more info For students
Students can turn in sold ticket stubs along with the money in the provided envelopes to their homeroom teacher on COLLECTION DAYS ONLY!
- 1st - Tuesday, February 7
- 2nd - Tuesday, February 14
- 3rd - Tuesday. February 28
- 4th - Tuesday, March 7
- 5th - Monday, March 21, 3 p.m. Deadline - Final collection day for Student Incentives
- Click here to view the 2017 Student Incentives to learn how much you need to sell by each collection day to earn holidays, wear a Raffle t-shirt to school and more!
Only students will be able to sign up for the Raffle Phonathon. The Phonathon runs
- Sunday, January 29 | 5-8 p.m.
- Monday, January 30 | 6-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 31 | 6-9 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 1 | 6-9 p.m.
- Sunday, February 12 | 5-8 p.m.
- Monday, February 13 | 6-9 p.m.
Space is limited to 13 students per night. Students may only make calls one night and must sign up in the Advancement Office with Ms. Hall.
Selling Tickets at Parishes
- Only students may sign up with Ms. Hall in the Advancement Office for an opportunity to sell raffle tickets after Mass on Saturdays and Sundays at select parishes. Students must wear their school uniform when selling raffle tickets at the parishes.
- Additional Raffle tickets are available from Ms. Hall in the Advancement Office.